Have A Heart 

How can I get help from Have A Heart?

You are eligible for help if:
1.  You are a resident of Adams County School District 50.
2.  You have students enrolled in School District 50's schools.
3.  You complete the Federal income form at your school.
4.  Students should be eligible for free or reduced price meals           according to the Federal Guidelines. 
5.  You bring the form to the Have A Heart Resource Center where      the information is entered in the computer.
6.  Each visit to the Resource Center will be validated by the                computer so that you may receive food, clothing and other                supplies without charge every time the Resource Center is open.

For more information call
Smith World Travel, Inc.
3520 W. 92nd Ave Suite 200
Westminster, CO 80031
(303) 427-6700